myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start project?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:03:01 GMT
Hi,

i could not find any builds to download, think you have to build them
on your own via maven after a fresh svn checkout. But this should not
take that much time.

Checkout trinidad website for this:

http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/

regards,

Gerald

On 9/13/06, Mosimann Matthias <Matthias.Mosimann@manor.ch> wrote:
> Hi Gerald
>

> Thank you for your fast answer. Do I have to download from the Oracle Website or do I
have to checkout from den SVN Repository?

> Regards
> Matthias

(this combination can be used without any
> problems) OR apache trinidad (former called ADF Faces).
>
> We are working on getting these two worlds collaborate well, but at the moment it is
not that quite stable.

> cheers,
>
> Gerald
>
> On 9/13/06, Mosimann Matthias <Matthias.Mosimann@manor.ch> wrote:
> >

> > Hy Everyone
> >

> > I'm new to the Mailling List and I have two very easy questions, until
> > I'm a little bit confused about Tomahawk, ADF Faces from Oracle and Sandbox:
> >
> > What is at the moment the best way to start a project? Should I use
> > the ADF Faces from Oracle an Myfaces together? Or instead of ADF Faces
> > from Oracle, Tomahawk and/or Sandbox?
> >
> > Can someone explain me? I think the ADF Faces should be merged ord not?
> >

> >  regards
> > Matthias
> >

> --
> http://www.irian.at