myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start project?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:37:34 GMT
Hi,

at the moment, the best way not to run into any problems is to use
tomahawk and/or sandbox (this combination can be used without any
problems) OR apache trinidad (former called ADF Faces).

We are working on getting these two worlds collaborate well, but at
the moment it is not that quite stable.

cheers,

Gerald

--