myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: several tabbedPanes with several extended datatables: VM crash!
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:01:06 GMT
Hi,

the vm crashes because of insufficient memory? This cannot be a bug in
myfaces :)

How large are your dataTables? Are you rendering everytime all tables?

Maybe it is possible to use some stuff like collapsiblePanel to render
only the tables
on which header you had clicked before. You can also uncollapse one
table on startup, the others can be opened by the user (only once
every time).

Have you tried to change the preserveDataModel attribute?

cheers,

Gerald

--
http://www.irian.at