myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AJAX for JSF
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:21:57 GMT
Yeah, ajax4jsf is still in early development but they arise in a quick manner.

I am not the portlet-guru but for portlets you need special
portlet-requests and I don`t know if even the sandbox components would
work in a portlet environment.

When using an own AJAX framework it depends also on what requirements you have.
E.g. partial page rendering is also possible with myfaces when using
latest svn-head.

Apart from this, myfaces currently has no special generic AJAX support.

regards,

Gerald

On 9/12/06, Daniel Gradecak <daniel@gradecak.com> wrote:
> I need ajax4jsf inside portlets also. I tried it something like one
> month ago and it was not working. Myfaces has ajax support in the
> sandbox which seems to be promising.
> Anyway, ajax4jsf guys told me to stay tunned on the mailing list for new
> announcements but i am still waiting :-)
>
> Right now I choose to use DWR ...
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>
> Pfau, Oliver wrote:
> > Is a version of Ajax4Jsf planned to support portlets ?

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments. Thank you.

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and