myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SelectOneMenu
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:38:48 GMT
relationFn will hold the value of the id. So if the entity has the id
23, relationFn results in 23.

Sorry, i have permuted the arguments; id comes first then the label
(description).

You can also concatenate the outputted String (string to display + " "
+ string to display), i don´t see a need for two arguments of display
strings here.

cheers,

Gerald

--