myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Gerald Müllan" <bierbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to disable t:jscookMenu links
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:41:53 GMT
Hi,

what is about another approach where using a dialog. While the dialog
is the front window
(like a pop up) the back-window is frozen.

Have a look at current svn-head in sandbox environment. The
modalDialog component comes with this approach.

If it`s not that kind of stuff you are searching for, let`s have a
look at your written js code.

Just post it here,

cheers,

Gerald