myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Kołoszko Paweł <pawel.kolos...@atena.pl>
Subject RE: Body onload
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 08:40:01 GMT
I had some problems with body onload and now I use at the end of a page something like that

<script type="text/javascript">
	window.setTimeout("method1()", 5);
	window.setTimeout("method2()", 10);
</script>

And it works

PK

-----Original Message-----
From: Fred Janon [mailto:fjanon@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:33 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: RE: Body onload

Hi Remo,

Have you tried to put your script at the end of the body of your html page? Something like
this works in HTML, the script is executed after the page is loaded:

<h3>Some text</h3>

<script>
// call the function that was called by body.onLoad functionThatWasCalledAtOnBodyLoad();
</script>

In JSF you need to use the "verbatim" tag around the script:
<f:verbatim>
<script>
// call the function that was called by body.onLoad functionThatWasCalled(); </script>
</f:verbatim>

Hope this would work for you.

Fred