myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "StreetCookie CD Duplication" <i...@streetcookie.com>
Subject problem with dataTable
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:26:57 GMT

I am working on an application that uses myfaces, facelets and tomahawk. We have numerous
t:dataTable's in our application (that use ArrayDataModel).

We use rendered to dictate the display of certain links inside the table rows, which has usually
worked fine. All the sudden without changes to the dataTables themselves, the rendered conditions
have stopped working consistently. We also have no luck with c:if and c:set.

Sometimes the rendered conditions work and sometimes not.

We did recently update our tomawhawk to 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT and myfaces-core-1.1.3.
What could be causing this, is there a bug in the new release(s)?

Any help is appreciated!

datat table code:

    <t:dataTable renderedIfEmpty="false" id="ourDataSummary" cellspacing="0" preserveSort="true"
forceIdIndexFormula="#{summary.key}" sortColumn="#{summaryBean.sort}" sortAscending="#{summaryBean.ascending}"
                        value="#{summaryBean.payments}" rows="10" var="summary" rowIndexVar="index"
style="border: none;">

                        <t:column>
                            <f:facet name="header">
                                <t:commandSortHeader columnName="activityDate" immediate="false">
                                   #{lbls.hDate}
                                </t:commandSortHeader>
                            </f:facet>

                            <input jsfc="h:outputText" value="#{summary.activityDate}"
onverter="ourDateConverter" />

                        </t:column>

                        <t:column>
                            <f:facet name="header">
                                <t:commandSortHeader id="description" columnName="description"
immediate="false">
                                   #{lbls.hDescription}
                                </t:commandSortHeader>
                            </f:facet>
                            <input jsfc="h:outputText" value="#{summary.description}" />

                        </t:column>

                                             <t:column>
                            <f:facet name="header">
                              Action
                        </f:facet>

                               <h:outputText rendered="#{fr:myJavaFunction(summary)}">
output doesnt show up even though function returns true</h:outputText> |

 <a jsfc="h:commandLink" tabindex="#{vtabindex}" value="#{lbls.hEdit}" actionListener="#{ourListenerClass.goToPayment}"
action="#{navigation.getAction}" id="update_payment" rendered="{summary.intField gt 9}">
This doesnt show up even though summary.intField is greater than 9
                                </a>

                                                 &#160;
                         </h:outputText>
                        </t:column>