myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Igor devor" <de...@exotismes.com>
Subject RE: myfaces + dojo = Error running scripts from content:[object Error].
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:22:59 GMT
 Hi,

	I use IE6. and i have a dojo floatpanel (option
executeScripts="true") that load a page with javascript and evaluate it.
	With firefox no problem.
	With IE6 i have this error when the floatpanel eval the page.
	And with some static html i have reproduce the error, when a float
pane evaluate a javascript with this

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
//-->
</script>

=>  Error running scripts from content:[object Error]

And with this
<script type="text/javascript">
//<!--
//-->
</script>

No error.

I don't realy know if myfaces should change javascript or dojo the
evaluation method.

Thanks for your answer,
Igor