myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "davy.mailing" <davy.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schedule component, mouseListener is not triggered At all
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 15:33:43 GMT
In fact ,I don't any problems at all

Would you give the detail messages for us?

davy.mailing
2006-09-10

发件人: jgenchik
发送时间: 2006-09-08 21:57:42
收件人: users@myfaces.apache.org
抄送:
主题: Re: Schedule component, mouseListener is not triggered At all

I am also using MyFaces with Facelets and the proposed solution fixed most of
the problems. However, one still remains:
I need to get the event that was clicked, and the only way I know how to do
that is through binding. But when I add binding to my tag, it stops working
properly. On second form submittion, exception is thrown. Are you getting
selected event, and if yes, how do you do it?

Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.