myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Bjørn T Johansen <...@havleik.no>
Subject Drop down box stops working after awhile in Firefox?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:02:06 GMT
Anyone else noticed this?
If I have a html select box that is filled by choosing a week on a jsf page, the select box
stop working
after I have redeployed my webapp x times and tried it in my Firefox browser.. I then have
to close Firefox
and start fresh to make it work again...

What happends when this happends is that the drop down opens up and when I choose an item,
the drop down
closes and the first item is still chosen. If I try to open the drop down again, it's is now
no longer
possible to open the drop down list (if I press the arrow down a lot and fast I sometimes
manage to open the
drop down list but still not able to choose...)

Any idea why this happends? Bug in Firefox or?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: