myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Aneesha Govil" <popcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need Help
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:29:47 GMT
I am not sure, I am pretty new to JSF but it sounds like you would need Ajax
to accomplish this. You would need to have something that keeps checking for
whether there is more data and then display it. Ajax is definitely used to
implement this kind of functionality. So you can work with Ajax and JSF,
how.. you would have to research on that, I am still learning it.

Hope that helps.
Aneesha