myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grotzke <martin.grot...@javakaffee.de>
Subject Re: varDetailToggler and DataTable
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 13:13:49 GMT
Hello,

On Mon, 2006-08-14 at 16:28 +0300, Murat Hazer wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  How can i define the default value of the detailStamp facets to true?
> All of them are hidden (false) in the beggining.
>
>  Is there an attribute like expandAll and collapseAll?
does anybody know how this is possible?

I just tried to bind the datatable to the backing bean and invoke
expandAllDetails when the datatable is set, but this has not the
desired effect. Only when the detail toggler is clicked the first time
the details cannot be collapsed any more after that.

Any help on this topic?

Thanx in advance,
Cheers,
Martin