myfaces-users mailing list archives

From William Huang <WHu...@intralinks.com>
Subject [tomahawk] tree2 imageLocation not loading defined images
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 15:11:36 GMT

Hi all,  I am having problem trying to use my own tree images, I have my
own nav-minus.gif and nav-plus.gif in folder images/tree.  The problem is
even when I define the imageLocation attribute on tree2 tag, it still
renders the default images from tomahawk.  below is the code

<t:tree2 id="tree" value="#{mybean.folderTreeModel}"
       var="node" varNodeToggler="t"
       showRootNode="false"
       showLines="false"
       imageLocation="../images/tree">
      <f:facet name="folder">
            <h:panelGroup>
                  <t:graphicImage value="/images/folder/folderIcon.gif"
border="0" />
                  <h:outputText value="&#160;"/>
                  <h:outputText value="#{node.description}" styleClass=
"nodeFolder" />
            </h:panelGroup>
      </f:facet>
</t:tree2>

My env is myfaces 1.1.3, tomahawk 1.1.2, facelets 1.1.11
here is web.xml section

  <!-- ===================================================================
-->
  <!-- JSF
-->
  <!-- ===================================================================
-->
  <servlet>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>
  <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
    <param-value>server</param-value>
  </context-param>

<!-- ===================================================================
-->
 <!-- MyFaces - Tomahawk
-->
  <!-- ===================================================================
-->
  <filter>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter</
filter-class>
    <init-param>
      <description>
            Set the size limit for uploaded files.
            Format: 10 - 10 bytes
                    10k - 10 KB
                    10m - 10 MB
                    1g - 1 GB
      </description>
      <param-name>maxFileSize</param-name>
      <param-value>20m</param-value>
    </init-param>
  </filter>

  <!-- extension mapping for adding <script/>, <link/>, and other resource
tags to JSF-pages  -->
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <!-- servlet-name must match the name of your
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet entry -->
  </filter-mapping>

  <!-- extension mapping for serving page-independent resources
(javascript, stylesheets, images, etc.)  -->
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

Thanks,
Bill

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.