myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Strittmatter, Stephan" <Stephan.Strittmatter....@siemens.com>
Subject Validation of jsf-page and associated Backing Beans
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:46:06 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question about validation of the code. I know there are some
IDEs supporting such validations (rudimentar), but is there somewhere
out an ant task or a maven goal which allows to verify, if all setters
and getters are correct defined within the backing bean and the
associated JSF page?

I think such a thing could improve the development progress
dramatically.

Background: I had curently a setter with a typo error and have not found
long time as it is deep in the app, but now the testers found the error.

Kind regards,

Stephan