myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Wolf Benz <euroj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces failing to show JSF error page (bug)
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:30:36 GMT
Apparently It's a (documented) Tomahawk-issue: nr 579. :-(
I hope this gets corrected soon; I can imagine every application
needs to use such customized error-page.

Wolf

On 24 Aug 2006, at 14:04, Conway. Fintan ((IT Solutions)) wrote:

Hi Wolf,
  > However, also here MyFaces throws an Exception:

  > 006-08-24 13:32:56,672 ERROR
[org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/
Mnemonica].[jsp]] - Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception

None of these errors are thrown from MyFaces.  These look like pure
Tomcat errors.

This might indicate that Tomcat is incorrectly configured.

Regards,

Fintan

are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not
guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage
sustained
as a result of viruses.