myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: autoscrolling
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 18:53:38 GMT
It looks like your extension filter configuration is wrong, which is
why the javascript methods aren't being added to the page.

The order of elements in a dtd xml file is fixed -- you cannot add
things out of order.

filter
filter-mapping
servlet
servlet-mapping

is the required order of the four elements you have above.   See the
dtd for the full description (just open the url attached to the dtd
file).