myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSF and search engines
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 05:28:57 GMT
well you could use <h:outputLink .../> but that causes a "non-postback" request.
Phase 1 -> Phase 6

Currently JSF is not well desinged for that use case.

If you use commandLinks, have in mind the *result* from action
attribute can be *dynamic
 action="#{controller.doItJustForMe}"; hard to index pages like that.

also no bookmarkable pages yet;

stuff like that has been discussed in the past here; I'd recommend to
use the search for this forum.

Greetz,
Matthias

--