myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: swalled exception
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:47:26 GMT
Interestingly enough, the RI does the same as we in the case of an
exception in the update model phase. I haven't checked with the spec
if this is mandated, but the JavaDoc indicate something in this
direction.

I honestly don't like this myself. I wonder if faces-trace could be
extended to show exceptions like this on the page during development?

regards,

Martin

On 8/16/06, Iordanov, Borislav (GIC) <boris@miamidade.gov> wrote:
> As mentionned, time constraints prevented me from figuring out how to turn on logging,
let alone submit a patch or even open a JIRA

> I wasn't asking for comment, but making one, and I also indicated a very specific case
where the problem occurs, in the hope that it would be helpful. If it's not, than too bad.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and