myfaces-users mailing list archives

From joe_ersinghaus <jersi...@nmsu.edu>
Subject Re: many components to one (or more) validation?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 03:58:08 GMT

Hi Mike,

The backing bean method would work, but I was looking for something that
would operate within the jsf validation life cycle. At least as far as I
know, my backing beans are not called until all other controls have been
validated; unless there's a technique I am unfamiliar with (and there are
many). But this two stage validation would probably be OK.

I haven't used sandbox before, I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for your help,
Joe
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.