myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Eurig Jones ...@fugro-robertson.com>
Subject Re: JSF and EL expression
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:29:25 GMT
<h:outputText value="#{row.productFamily.text}"
rendered="#{row.productFamily != null}" />

--

Fugro Robertson Limited      Telephone: +44+ (0)1492 581811
Tyn-y-coed Site              Fax: +44+ (0)1492 583416

General Email: info@fugro-robertson.com

World Wide Website: www.fugro-robertson.com

 * This email may contain  confidential and  privileged information *
 * intended solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is *
 * addressed. If the reader is not the  intended  addressee, or the *
 * employee  or agent responsible  to deliver  it to the addressee, *
 * you are hereby notified that any  dissemination, distribution or *
 * copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email *
 * in error, please notify the  sender and either destroy the email *
 * or return it to info@fugro-robertson.com                         *
 * Please note this email is not intended to create legal relations.*