myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Wolf Benz <euroj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MessageBundle: internationalization problem
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:24:29 GMT
Also make sure you followed the proper filename conventions.
So e.g. yourApp.properties for English, and yourApp_de.properties for
German.
Otherwise the Framework can't figure out what file serves for what
language. :-)
This is also the way to slip in some jokes; you could e.g. use a
weird extention never used at your place (like the one for "swahili")
to provide a local German dialect version of your app.
(to make that work, your users would of course add that to their
browser languages... )

Wolf