myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject MyFaces Tomahawk + JSF 1.2 + Facelets + Tomcat
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:24:39 GMT
Just looking for feedback on people's experiences with the following
environment (or similar):

Tomcat 5.5.x
JSF 1.2
Facelets 1.1.x
MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.3

I am currently on MyFaces Core & Tomahawk, but I am looking to further
enhance my AJAX support in my application and Ajax4jsf looks really
nice (Currently using AjaxAnywhere which is not as robust). However,
it looks like I would gain quite a bit of benefit for running on JSF
1.2 which MyFaces doesn't support.

With Tomahawk 1.1.3 (1.1.2 had problems with commandLink and
commandButton that I know of) and beyond it is supposed to be
technically
possible to run with the RI, but am curious what people have
experienced so far.

Thanks,
Andrew