myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] Mailing list Support in other languages, was "Re: question"
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:57:54 GMT
IRC is interesting for getting people up to speed. But IRC is not the
tool that should be used for *technical decission* in MyFaces. Same is
true for Google Talk and other stuff.

B/c where to look at the archives? It would be interesting to *post*
the IRC chat to this (user) list.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf