myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Cudennec <Smutje...@gmx.net>
Subject window identifier?
Date Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:15:02 GMT
Hi everybody,

(how) can I get an identifier for the window of a client request? We
need to support multiple windows at the same time and therefore can't
use plain session scoped beans. Using request scoped beans would be too
expensive, as far as I thought about it ;) . By knowing the window
identifier one could solve this problem pretty easily. Is that possible?

I found something about a "sequence parameter" but I couldn't find out
how to use it properly -> I didn't find the documentation. When trying
it out in my application the sequence parameter always was null. Does it
only work with forms/posts?

Cheers,

Christopher