myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: where is the samples .war
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:20:02 GMT
Simeon,
1.1.5 is not release.

To download from the repository and build your self see:
   http://myfaces.apache.org/source-repository.html

To use the current snapshot via a Maven see:
   http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Using_MyFaces_in_a_Project_built_with_Maven
   Note: Wiki does not mention the how to use a snapshot version.  In the case
         of 1.1.5, the version for the myfaces dependencies is 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.

Paul Spencer

Leyzerzon, Simeon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's the latest released version, people are talking about 1.1.5, but I can only see
1.1.3 on the site?
> Also where can one get the examples distribution, I can't find it anywhere on the site.
 A wiki mentions the myfaces-tiles-example.war file I'd like to take a look at.  Where is
it?