myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Romain PELISSE <romain.peli...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: Tomahawk tree2
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:37:25 GMT

"In the above I don't understand what is the attribute  varNodeToggler?
(and I think that here is where  the answer to my question lies... )"

Exactly, the varNodeToggler is a session bean created by the component.
The varNodeToggler will stored the state of the tree and be used by the
framework to render the tree.... at least, this is what i understand
from my expirement.