myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Yee CN <yeec...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: EJB3.0 and Backing Beans Design
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:45:45 GMT
The weight and complexities of SEAM sacred me 9 months ago - it still does.
Moreover with near 100 jsf/BIRT pages at present it is becoming almost
impossible to slot in SEAM or Shale.

I am definitely biased - with the weight of 9 months of 'legacy' behind me.
But I do think the conversation tag is the right way to go.

Eagerly awaiting the WIKI...

Thanks for the great work guys!

Best regards,
Yee

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Ivankovits [mailto:mario@ops.co.at]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:48 PM
To: Thomas Heute
Cc: users@myfaces.apache.org
Subject: Re: EJB3.0 and Backing Beans Design

Hi!
> If we could measure the complexity of a framework by the number of pages
of
> the documentation, the worse documented framework would be the simplest...

It wasn't the number of pages, but the number of different topics.

I was asked about my opinion and so I answered AND I stated that I am
biased, so I hoped that made it clear that my opinion on this topic is
not the only one - and maybe not the right one.

Sorry if I didn't manage to use the right words here.

Ciao,
Mario