myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Ken <ken.mcart...@gmail.com>
Subject minor inputHtml oversight
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:26:58 GMT
 Hi,

Must thank you all for great product.  Through Tomahawk 1.1.3 I've noticed a
minor issue with inputHtml.  Tomahawk logs following error:

- Unable to find resource resource/kupudrawers/kupublank.html for component
inputHtml.InputHtmlRenderer. Check that this file is available in the
classpath in sub-directory /resource of the package-directory.

In fact, kupublank.html is in the resource directory.  When I copy file to
resource/kupudrawers error message goes away.

What is best way for noncommitter such as myself to fix this problem for
everyone?

Thanks,
Ken