myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError; HtmlBufferResponseWriterWrapper in tomahawk package
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:12:47 GMT
By default filters do not run on forward and include, only on initial
requests. With the servlet 2.4 spec (I don't think 2.3 has it), there
is a new DISPATCHER element for filters. Possible values that I use
are REQUEST, INCLUDE and FORWARD. Once I did that my JSF installation
was able to run the MyFaces extension filter for internal forwards and
includes (like during a container managed forward to a JSF security
page for example).

-Andrew

missing. JSF pages not covered. Please see: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html