myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "David Friedman" <hum...@ix.netcom.com>
Subject RE: dataTable separator line
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 05:01:04 GMT
I'm not sure I understand. What would 'descriptive text around the border'
in a traditional table or CSS look like?

Regards,
David
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Dave [mailto:javaone9@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:50 AM
  To: MyFaces Discussion
  Subject: RE: dataTable separator line

  Hi david,
  Thanks!

  Is it possible to print some descriptive text on the border?

  David Friedman <humble@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
    How about setting:
    h:dataTable columnClasses="classA,classA,classA,classB"

    Where classA doesn't have a border width but classB does have a wide
bottom border?  Or maybe classB just has a much wider bottom border than
classA that way everyone has one kind of (at least small) bottom border
creating lines between the rows.

    Regards,
    David