myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Balaji Kalyansundaram" <bkal...@emergency.qld.gov.au>
Subject RE: hide validation messages when onchange="submit();"
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 22:57:21 GMT

You can use immediate="true" on the SelectOneMenu, so that other
components will not processed.

Balaji

________________________________

From: michael.ageeb@gmail.com [mailto:michael.ageeb@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Ageeb
Sent: Thursday, 1 June 2006 6:07 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: hide validation messages when onchange="submit();"

Hello,
   I've a form with multible elements . one of those are SelectOneMenu
and i've value change listener on this element and onchange i submit the
form onchange="submit();" to populate another field.

the problem is some of the other elements may have validation error
since the form is not filed completely.

How could i hide the validation messages on the other elements when
submiting a form by this way

--
http://mageeb.net
Read http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

This correspondence is for the named persons only.
It may contain confidential or privileged information or both.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mis transmission.
If you receive this correspondence in error please delete it from your system immediately
and notify the sender.
You must not disclose, copy or relay on any part of this correspondence, if you are not the
intended recipient.
Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender except where the
sender expressly,
and with the authority, states them to be the opinions of the Department of Emergency Services,
Queensland.