myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Ageeb" <michae...@acm.org>
Subject Re: hide validation messages when onchange="submit();"
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:56:51 GMT
the immediate attribute as i know will not disable the validation it just
will proceed the action methods and listeners befor validation so this way
works if you are creating a new request or submiting to another page.
but in my problem the page submits and redisplay again and i have some
required fields that are not set yet so it still displays validation
messages on them.

--
http://mageeb.net
Read http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html