myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Grant Smith" <work.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can Sandbox components be used in production app?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 23:29:18 GMT
I would not recommend it, however I do so myself for some components.
Obviously bad things can happen, the scope of which is impossible to
predict. Remember that when components get "promoted" from sandbox to
tomahawk, you will have to change the namespace on your .jsp / .jspx
sources.

--
Grant Smith