myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Costa Basil <costa_ba...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: source code for myfaces core 1.1.3 and tomahawk 1.1.2
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:16:23 GMT
Hi, Ondrej:

I found the classes I was looking for in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/shared/tags/
for but now the question is which ones have been used in the two releases, 2.0.0 or 2.0.1?

Also, when label the code don't you label the whole source code tree so you know exactly the
classes that have been used to build a release?

Thanks

Ondrej Svetlik <ondrej@svetlik.info> wrote: Costa Basil wrote:
> Thank you, I got the code.
>
> Now, I noticed there is a package that I couldn't find in the source
> code and that is org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk. What's going on,
> why is this package missing? Is it actually built by the build process?
> If yes, could you please provide the information on how to create it?
>
> Also where do I get the latest sandbox binary distribution?
>
> Thanks

Hello, tomahawk_shared is a bit separate, I don't know what version you
need, so take a look there:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/shared/tags/

And the sandbox binary.. it was discussed here a few days ago:

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/tomahawk/tomahawk-sandbox/

Best regards

Ondrej Svetlik