myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Russo" <frank.ru...@FXALL.com>
Subject RE: Rendering Issue
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 20:09:36 GMT
I forgot to add on the render response phase:

com.fxall.scadmin.jsf.listeners.SCAdminPhaseListener  - before -
RENDER_RESPONSE(6)
com.fxall.scadmin.web.jsf.SettlementEntitiesMapBean  -
getEntityMappings::returning count == 0
[...]
com.fxall.scadmin.jsf.listeners.SCAdminPhaseListener  - after -
RENDER_RESPONSE(6)

So here it knows that the entityMappings is empty, however, it still
renders the screen with the prior screen's 3 mappings. Also, I don't
know why it's being called 13 times, but I'm not worried too much about
that...

Frank Russo
Senior Developer
FX Alliance, LLC