myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony Hong" <anthony.bin.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When Can I can the latest tomahawk example source code
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 09:16:21 GMT
I have found how to use this example integrate with facelt.
Menu looks well. But I don't know what should I put into action
argument,  what I put into there doesn't decode correct in html page

 NavigationMenuItem vendorManagement = new NavigationMenuItem("Vendor
Management", null);
        NavigationMenuItem vendor = new NavigationMenuItem("Vendors",
"page_vendor");
        vendor.setTarget("_self");
        vendorManagement.add(vendor);
        vendorManagement.add(new NavigationMenuItem("Split",null,null,true));
        vendorManagement.add(new NavigationMenuItem("OCN",null));
        NavigationMenuItem missingInvoice = new
NavigationMenuItem("Missing invoice", null);

        menuList.add(vendorManagement);
        menuList.add(missingInvoice);

What page shows is:
var menuComp_menu =
[
[null, 'Vendor Management', null, 'linkDummyForm', null,
[null, 'Vendors', 'menuComp_menu:A]page_vendor', 'linkDummyForm', null],
_cmSplit,
[null, 'Split', null, 'linkDummyForm', null],
[null, 'OCN', null, 'linkDummyForm', null]],
[null, 'Missing invoice', null, 'linkDummyForm', null]];

It doesn't correct. what's wrong with my code

--

Anthony Hong