myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony Hong" <anthony.bin.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wo use MyFaces on Weblogic 8.1
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 06:15:04 GMT
The latest Myfaces works fine in weblogic 9.1. Don't know whether it
can work in weblogic 8.1
You should create a dummy com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener in
your web source. Otherwise weblogic can not startup Myfaces properly.

public class ConfigureListener implements ServletContextListener {
    public void contextInitialized(ServletContextEvent servletContextEvent) {

    }

    public void contextDestroyed(ServletContextEvent servletContextEvent) {

    }
}

Hopes it helps you

On 5/22/06, bsimonin@psl.nmsu.edu <bsimonin@psl.nmsu.edu> wrote:
> I tried a few days last week to get MyFaces 1.2/1.3 and Tomahawk 1.2 to work with Weblogic
8.1 sp 5 running on Windows with no success.  I read somewhere there may be a bug with MyFaces
and Weblogic on Windows.  After a few wasted days I went back to JSF1.1 and Tomahawk 1.1.1.

--

Anthony Hong