myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Hans Sowa" <hanss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DataTable and Lazy-Loading
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 13:43:08 GMT
Hi Cosma

Thanks for the hint but both are always null.

I found out that I could use an actionlister. The ScrollerActionEvent
contains the attributes mPageIndex and mScrollerfacet. It the user clicks
directly to the page the attribute mPageIndex contains the pagenumber. It
the user clicks on the next button or what ever the mScrollerfacet contains
"next", ... and the mPageIndex contains -1. So, with this actually I could
calculate the current page and could find out which lins are shown but I
can't believe that there is not a better way to find out which lins are
currently shown in a scrollable datatable.

I hope you or another person has an better idea.

Thanks a lot.

Hans

--
mfg Hans Sowa