myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Hans Sowa" <hanss...@gmail.com>
Subject Source Code for MyFaces 1.1.3
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 08:33:15 GMT
Hi

I'm a little bit confused. I wanted to download the source for MyFaces Core
1.1.3. I checked the explanation from MyFaces about Subversion. I found this
explanation:

If you are looking for a stable release of the source code, you should
download it from the distribution
directory<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/>.
The Subversion repository should only be used if you want to be on the *
bleeding-edge* of the development effort. The code contained in them may
fail to work, or it may even eat your hard drive.

But in the distibution directory I can just find the source for 1.1.1 but
not for 1.1.3. So, I checked with Subversion and checked out the branch
1.1.3 but I'm not sure if this is really a stable version or the working
version for the MyFaces Dev Team.

So, my question is where can I find the corresponding source code to MyFaces
Core 1.1.3?

Thanks in advance.

--
mfg Hans Sowa