myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <bsimo...@psl.nmsu.edu>
Subject Having trouble with Tomahawk 1.1.2
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 14:46:29 GMT
Hello.

I am having trouble using Tomahawk 1.1.2.  I am in a Weblogic 8.1 SP5 environment and if I
use the tomahawk.jar file version 1.1.1 with JSF1.1, myfaces-1.2, and myfaces-1.3 then everything
works fine.

But if I use Tomahawk-1.1.2.jar I get the following error no matter which JSF version I use.
 Error is as follows:

Parsing of JSP File '/welcomeJSF.jsp' failed: /welcomeJSF.jsp(6): Error in using tag library
uri='http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk' prefix='t': The Tag class 'org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.ext.HtmlCommandButtonTag'
has no setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'actionForPhase', (JSP 1.1 spec,
5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /welcomeJSF.jsp line 6:
<%@taglib prefix="t" uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"%> Wed May 17 08:12:55
MDT 2006

Am I doing something wrong or missing a step?

--Brad