myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple queston on EL syntax
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 10:59:34 GMT
Regards struts-shale, I only extracted their custom PropertyResolver,
it's not very complicated if you wanna take a look. It simply checks
if the object is a DynaBean and call, in this case, the methods
get(propertyName) or set(propertyName) otherwise returns the control
to the superclass (the standard property resolver).

My person bean can't be null, because all other fields of the same
bean are correctly rendered. Moreover, as I told before, if I simply
put <h:outputText value="#{person.fgDismissed}"/> (without conditional
expression) the correct value is printed. In this situation, I've
placed a breakpoint on my PropertyResolver getValue method and saw
that the fgDismissed property is returned as a String object.