myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki entry "ExecutingMethodsFromLinkButtonParameters": how can it works?
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 08:59:02 GMT
Thank you for the response, but I found a solution that doesn't requires
binding the dataTable on my backing bean. In fact, it is the exact one
described in the wiki, I had to remove preserveDataMode="true" to make it
work. Having to session-scope my DataModel anyway for other reasons, I think
that this feature isn't really needed in my case.

Bye
Cosma