myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote sorting with t:dataTable
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 14:23:15 GMT
Hi Julian,

in fact I dont want really to know if sorting happens on the database, I
have a pre-existent interface for my list (which supports paging, sorting,
filters, ecc) and I'm trying to build a light DataModel wrapper, so I simply
want to delegate as much work as I can to my already implemented and tested
classes :-)

Have you found any solution for sorting? At the moment, I'm focusing on
vanilla JSF and myFaces, without looking too much at Shale, facelets, ecc.

Cosma