myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Cosma Colanicchia" <cosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Remote sorting with t:dataTable
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 13:51:53 GMT
Hello,

I use the t:dataTable component with a custom-made DataModel. I need
sorting, but I want my list back-end to do the work.. is there a way to use
the standard sort attributes of t:dataList and make the component "notify"
my backing bean of the user actions, instead of actually sort the rows?

I've managed to make the table sortable but using hand-made commandLinks
around the column headers and t:updateActionListener components.. not a very
good design IMO and a lot of repetitive typing in my jsp pages.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions
Cosma