myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Bischoff <jbisch...@klkurz.com>
Subject Re: css problem with default input type="text"
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 13:12:39 GMT
 > i can't set any style attributes for the input (as far as I know...)

Well you're about to find out how! There are many CSS attributes on the
t:inputCalendar tag, but it is actually the most basic one - styleClass
- that gets applied to the text input box!

In fact, I have just tested it out for you in my own webapp. My new
background color displays beautifully on the calendar input boxes, just
as it does on the rest of my input boxes. :)

styleClass has no affect on the actually javascript popup appearance,
only on the input text box.

Cheers,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Assoc, Inc.