myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "David Miller" <possum....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: inputCalendar problem
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 21:22:14 GMT
I'm still having this same problem with SVN and nightly builds. I'd
sure like to be able to use the improved inputCalendar and would
appreciate any help that anyone can give.

Here's my tag:
<t:inputCalendar
    id="moveInDate"
    popupButtonString="calendar"
    forceId="true"
    popupDateFormat="MM-dd-yyyy"
    renderAsPopup="true"
    popupButtonStyleClass="crazyButton"
    value="#{controller.applicant.address.moveInDate}" />

I'm using the new <filter-class> in web.xml and the filter is
configured as per the wiki.
Additionally I'm using the jar's bundled with the nightly build along
with log4j and file-upload.

Thank you.

On 4/2/06, David Miller <possum.pie@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm having trouble using inputCalendar with the current SVN build.
> When I click on the calendar icon (or button) I get the following error:
>
> Error: ctl2 has no properties
> Source File: http://localhost:8081/TitleLoan/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader/11440142/calendar.HtmlCalendarRenderer/popcalendar.js;jsessionid=015760B66522471849B6F7ED2B9F2F37
> Line: 1256
>

> This wouldn't be a big deal but I really want to use the popupButtonStyleClass attribute
which is only available in nightly/current builds.