myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mert Çalışkan" <mcalis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Render an Image
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:21:00 GMT
Another component can support this feature. I did not mean <h:graphicImage>
should support this.

But a byte[] in a session bean should be viewed easily on a page. I think I
am not the only one who has a requirement like this.
Cause a component,s:graphicImageDynamic, has already implemented.

A phaselistener like jsf Chart's one and an appropiate component can resolve
this issue I think.
Thx Matthias & Mike..