myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mert Çalışkan" <mcalis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jscookmenu and navigation menu items
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:20:07 GMT
xml would be suitable for this.You can digest the xml file with
commons-digester and get the menu info easily.
In one of my previous projects we used db to persist menu info. Recursive
functions didn't interfere our speed hence we had submenus with only one
depth. And commiting menu changes on db directly changes the rendered menu
on the screen and that was idiotically cool :)