myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: JavascriptLocation
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:49:04 GMT
Actually I once used this feature for component programming

as far as I can remember
<component id="bla" javascriptlocation="http://blablabla..."/>
that is all there is to it, the component then should fetch the location
from a resource not being hostet from the local tomahawk or sandbox jar.
(alternatively file:// is possible probably)